identity creation in progress

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

finally..night off.

tonight ...feels nice...a break... ahhh... haa, my off night... =) went for a swim..had dinner with parents...dropped by the new BF..(I so prefer the old place...) freaking far lor..pasir panjang's like the other end of Singapore ...
had this really nice la mien.. yea, same plc @ Fortune Centre..hiaks. =) though I had a craving for mee pok after I saw someone ate that. sheesh. gonna have tat tomorrow man.. =P
damn tired...for the last few days in a row...was back no earlier than 3am after work....slept @ 5..n now I feel like an 80 yr old lady. sheesh.
oh yea oh yea, Im GOING TO KHAO LAK! eeeeeeeha! oh tat's near Phuket in case u r wondering..
gonna go for a voluntary teaching project..for A month. =) hee, wonder if there's internet so I can update u guys bout it.. it's gonna be lovely..
it's @ an orphanage .. will be teaching english to the little dearies.. so excited! =)
it's my first oversea "community service" experience le...I know nowadays almost all schools have lots of these projects for the students... but during MY DAYS... most were juz in spore.. I din even get to go oversea for any sch thingy.. damn.
thanks to BF, Ive got a chance to do this! do some good karma.. it's really time for me to pay back n do some good things...
....sigh, think im gonna fail my insurance exam... 2 more days to paper1... haven even finish half the text... it's the first time Im so unprepared for an exam.... remember the old days.. I m the super kiasu type.. very kan chiong..a month before the exam, Ill start preparing n planning le.. haa, wat to do, not very smart ppl must plan properly...not like some of my peers...the last minute chiong also can get 70 n above type... sheesh. always makes me feel damn stupid.
ok, think i better go study .. bleh.
with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home