identity creation in progress

Thursday, July 05, 2007

he's quite gorgeous..

fwah..feels like months since my last post.. generally...been just work n work.. meeting lotsa nice pp(customers esp!) oh...n of course not very nice customers... both @ CR n suntec...
let me sum it up... wat happened in the last few days....
  • bro bought me a pair of goggles.. most exp pair I have so far.. it's great!! super anti-fog...as far.. n quite comfy too! which inspired me to hit my own record of 90laps =)
  • had fun working @ Cold Rock.. great partners/colleagues on shift..
  • good old frenz came to support moi @ CR .. esp. since they juz got back from Japan.. =) good to see my "Jappo" fren back in spore! thanks again peepz!
  • caught up with some bf frenz.. though would loved to meet up with more! =) feel so guilty haven been to bf for the longest time...sigh
  • had fun muay-thai-ing n punching out watever frustrations...
  • THIS IS REALLLY EXCITING..... I MET TAUFIK dammit! =) yes that singapore idol...or 7-11 guy...hee.. he came to CR... I TOOK HIS ORDER!!! OMG... honestly I dun really fancy him tat much la... but after that night...OMG... he's damn handsome... n u know what... he's actually damm tall..n hunky!!! yeayea..he looks so much bigger in real life... n his eyes are gorgeous.. (even my bro was star-struck...hee *shhh*)
  • had some wierd customers.. rude ones..drunk ones.. harrassed by DRUNKARDS.. dun understand why some men like to drink to the extent of losing their minds...
  • received some wierd msg from wierd ppl..
hmm..can't remember much le... oh yea..i wanna take some photos..n put it up ...my posts r getting boring..sheesh..

gonna sleep soon..working till 2am tom.. sobz.. come CR find me ba.. =P night!

with metta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home