identity creation in progress

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

work work happie work...

juz got back from work.. ooo. how's everyone ..busy shopping? hmm.. school's back on huh.. no wonder town's suddenly like a dead-town.. *good!* =P
haven had time to go shopping at all..hope i ll be able to squeeze sometime to do some shopping tomorrow b4 work..
anyone interested to try out Cold Rock tomorrow? Ill be there..after 7 at night! =)

was waiting for bus juz now when suddenly .... the glass door of the Suntec Convention Centre went *piang*... it just burst into pieces.. nobody threw anything at it or did anything to it.. thank gosh no one was around.. it seriously could have injured pp.. (the glass door facing Millenia Walk, outside the taxi stand).. scary la.. . the sound was real loud..like a big balloon bursting.. not sure wat happened though.....but... when it happened..ppl around just stared..stared ...n stared somemore... *what's new?* oh some took photos with their hp (for what?i really dunno..)

having a big headache..think lack of sleep.. sheesh. hope I ll get a goood night rest today...
oh.. am gonna take some insurance course thingy... my dad lor.. psycho me..persuade me.. nag at me.. no choice.. not really my cup of tea honestly.. but.. wat to do...
jobs of my interest aint "decent" enough for some..

should I take up driving? the whole world's seem to have a license.. except for me.. issit the in thing or wat? damn ex can..1000plus.. could put into better use..like travelling!
oh darn..reminds me of my aussie trip.. got a feeling I may haf to postpone it again.. *sob*

nv mind. should just go to sleep.. maybe haf a good swim tomorrow..it will cheer me up! =)

nitey..with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home