identity creation in progress

Monday, June 11, 2007

it's raining men...

I HAD A DARN GOOD DAY! =)
haa. yea, actually am kinda tired right now...but the day was so good I just can't sleep without blogging bout it.. =P

came back from work..n work was good.. I actually enjoy my WORK.. haa.. yea. like the place..like the peepz.. blah blah.. at least for now! =)
let's see what was so good today...

parents n my grandma came to eat @ the restn.. (cos I bugged n bugged n describe how good the food is...haa) they LOVED it.. =)
my ahma was so cute..she seemed to enjoy it..n actually thought of bringing her friends to eat next time! =)

then.....think my family brought me luck... customers that followed on were really sweet.. friendly n responsive leh! haa.. yea..some times..certain customers can be a bit too fierce... not very responsive .... hard to describe in wat sense..but well..let's just say body language is very obvious.. =)

today was good... n FOR THE FIRST time... I gotten tips tat exceed 50cents.... in this restn la.. of course..tips can't compare to someother plc I worked at... but.. HEY.. today was GOOD enough.. 2 tables somemore.. heh.
n guess what.. it's really wierd... last few days...I ve had really lousy encounters with UNgentlemen... chauvanists..n really rude ppl... BUT today.... gentlemen seemed to be everywhere! haa.. yea. though the "tippers" were seriously too young to tip (to what I feel...) haa.

oh yea..then met like 4 of my ex colleagues at different times...(ALL happen to be from the same company!!!) was so funny... haven seen them for so long.. miss them though! =)

...and....while I was on my way home..met 1 of the customers..chatted for a while ..exchanged recommendations of good veg makan places!

then...when I boarded my bus....sort of had a really sweet encounter with another stranger. the bus was really crowded n we were squeeezed right to the door.. so we kinda exchanged comments here n there.. he was actually quite a considerate n polite guy I realised.
another gentleman! the whole thing was so funny.. n NO we din exchange contacts .. he's TOO young..n TOO tall.. (trust me.. he's DAMN tall...)

see..can't believe it..today was a whole day of gentlemen...n funnily...even the 4 ex colleagues r male too.. sheesh.. what's wrong... today's a men night ?

haa.. gonna go sleep now..dead tired!

with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home