identity creation in progress

Friday, July 20, 2007

no trunks please...


manz, it's been almost a week since my bro's been sacrificed to tekong le. so fast la..
oh yea, some more pics from CR.. haa.. fun peepz there!








oh..I so gotta blog this..saw this super super cute guy (was a customer..I almost fainted. =P).. wearing...a Standard Chart marathon t-shirt... damn good tan...n juz nice built..not too mascular.. *drools..* haa.
oh in case u dunno..I like guys in a few type of attire...if they actually look good in it...Ill melt... =P (n I happen to see a few this week! wow....Im in luck! haa)

1. Marathon's / Triathlons shirts... n Berms... (*they need to have a nice built too..=)*)
2. Uniforms...not sch uniforms.. but more like military ones... army..air force.. navy.. I think it's nice...more than nice... can't find the word...sexy?..not really.. SMART..Yup..SMART!
3. PINK! haa..well if they aint gay of course.. well not really pink la..but bright colours shirts.. I think most guys stick to blue..black..brown..blahblah..too boring.. I LOVE bright colours... =)

funnily...as opposed to many females..... I dunch really like guys in swimming trunks.. so I dun understand why they get male models to wear them in alotta mags... they dun turn me on..they turn me off..haa.. ops.
anyway...let's not get into tat..
think I need sleep.. haa , yay working tomz nite~ =)

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home