identity creation in progress

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

she's been working round the mountain...

aaaa...haven had the time to post at all the past few days... been working till 2,3am mostly.. it's been daaays since I get home b4 12am... =P

work's good.. switching btw ColdRock n the other restn everyother day.. or even both in a day..so it aint so routine n "boring".. (i like a variety remember?) haa, enjoying myself la.. well..except maybe for the part bout havin to deal with the "WHEN ARE YOU GETTING A DECENT JOB?"qn ppl seem to perpetually ask "indirectly"..

u know... gone are the days when "decent" job means hard earned money tru proper ways..not stealing not robbing.. n not, well, indecent... NOW..."decent" job means "decent pay"...or in other words..HIGH PAY.. dammit.. sheesh.

anyway.. Im still enjoying my work now.. love the customers..so fun..so friendly..well, referring to the friendly ones of course..
Cold Rock's darn cool la, u should come by n try out... =) esp if u love ice-cream.. @ holland v.. see how u can create ur very own favourite ice-cream recipe.. =)

oh yea, juz attended a "be an insurance agent" seminar today..with parents lor...dad managed to "psycho" me.. haa. good money la.. but...not really my cup of tea.. oh well, maybe for the money...who knows.. I juz need the money to realise my dream of my own shop =)

if my dream do come true...my very own cafe..then, U reading this..pls do support me.. juz simply...BE my customer.. =)
haa, IF .. dream...

oh yea..recently ...got freaked out by some incident.. dunno how to describe.. let's just say some ppl are really scary.. n not shy.. eew..nv mind. urgh.

happie..my knees not hurting so much now..yay.. running's been easier..though Im not going for jogs as much as I would like to..no time..n dun wanna strain my knees.. but boxin's been great.. PUNCH n KICK ASS!

I haven SHOPPED @ ALL ... I know LOTS N LOTS of ppl are shopping like mad with the GSS n b4 the GST hike... but I haven even bought anything..no time.. sheesh..
I wanna get new running shoes... n new swimsuit..n new stuff. NEW handphone...but I think that probably has to wait ...n wait.. n wait..

ok..getting tired..I seriously need sleep.. take care peepz. =)

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home