identity creation in progress

Thursday, July 26, 2007

to the Mars n back...

it's a friday again! so fast huh. yeayea bro being released (sounds quite wrong..) tomorrow.. good for him! =)
working tomorrow...rocking out holland v again ... friday nights... u know...ever since...dunno when.. I haven really party out on weekends etc like most peepz.. the last movie was...SPIDERMAN3...OMG.
sighz
nv min...at least I saved the $$ ba. haa..

used to be a real m
ovie freak..watching movies twice a week at least..
hm
m.. u know.. I really think the times Ive watched da most movies were when attached.. haa. I betcha the same for u, aint it?

I still haf a gift frm someone, made up of almost alllll the movie tics stubs we watched tog..man..tat was a LOT! *lol* though I miss the times ...*wipe tears*

movies do make up a lotta of my "growing up" years... sec sch... jc..lots n lots of movies.. with friends.. with "internet pals"..with "young puppy-love sweetheart"..with parents *gasp*...
hmm..I think the money I spent on movies....prob can sponsor myself a good trip to Europe huh.. *heartache*
hmm..how bout Valentines' Days... do u haf nice memories of THE day? me? nah.. actually it's more of bad memories.. haa... I remember everyone was giving out gifts n sweets to classmates during my sec sch days.. girls' sch la..so was reaaly girly n sweet..

my first real Vday with A GUY?... was very fun lo...wore matching tops..went ice-skating.. movie ( I think.) .. n hung out @ orchard.. (I was a orchard girl back then..=P) n I still haf the prezzie... reeeeeeaaaly sweet prezzie..wun tell wat it is! *sticks out tongue* the whole thing was so innocent..n sweet! =)
well..subsequent Vdays...err..let's just say..I rather not think about it. it's like a curse or smtg tat I should nv enjoy Vday.. sigh. it's prob all the expectations thingy..but then again, i think it's so fake lo...some peepz juz treat their loved ones nicer on Vday.. only buy flowers for their gfs on TAT day.. dunno where's the meaning le..

Im actually watching tv now..*gasp gasp*.. the last time that I watched tv at home..was think 2 months ago..... OMG. *faintz* I feel like Ive been sent to Mars or smtg. haa.

oh yea..im even missing my fav food haunts.. went for dinner juz now @ Fortune Centre with parents... it's been like months since I went there lo..miss my TomYam Ramen..miss my meekia..miss my curry "fish"..miss my ginger rice... *drools* remember I used to go check out new veg. places with some makan khakis or with my parents..was so fun lo.. ok..*hungry le* think I shd go sleep le.. haa. nitey peepz... with lotsa metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home