identity creation in progress

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

rain rain GO AWAY!!!!

muscles r aching... got a few blue-blacks.. juz had muaythai today.. shiok man..punchin out frustrations.. =P
did I tell u..I hate rainy days.. n it's been raining like mad these days... told u Mother Earth's going nuts.. see.. pls start taking care of the environment!!!
rainy days are so troublesome..so *wet blanket*.. so sian.. Im sorry to those who love rains.. I need the sun to live.. I run on solar.. =) Im a solar-sapien... =) I miss the sun..can't wait for it to come back.. oh yea..actually I finally gotten a new swim suit..n I can't wait to swim IN THE SUN!! =)

OOOOO.. I almost forgot to tell ... 2 days ago at Cold Rock... me n my friend went gaga over this reallllly cute guy.. haa. well actually, he's a friend of a certain superstar lor... the sian thing was when my boss told him.. sigh.. after that we were so paiseh.. n all I could do was to peep at him from the corner of my eyes.. haa. quite lame huh... well actually it was quite fun.. eye-candies keep us motivated at work.. honestly I was reeealy sick that night... no energy ...but after the big hu-ha over him...I was ALL energetic! =) felt like a little girl..reminds me of my sec sch days..haa

hmm..come to think of it...this is the great part bout being single... u can actually look n blog! openly bout eye candies..cute guys..n hunky ones.. =) ooo..I love being single man.. haa. ya like my brother wil say...that's cos nobody wants me.. sobz. sigh. anyway...let's not talk bout this.

brother coming out in few days time.. wonder if he'll look any different..liek maybe half his original size or smtg.. haa. nah dun think so...as long as it's not twice the original size..i ll faint.

working tomorrow.. cold rock has changed the closing time... now tat it's closed earlier... we ve got no cab home...gotta take MRT. sux.. the whole trip from HV to home takes like 1 n half hour lor.. sigh. n that means I ll haf much less motivation to go to work le.. =P

alritey..gotta go get my beauty sleep..been so lack of it these days.. tata!
with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home