identity creation in progress

Saturday, July 07, 2007

HaPPY EaRth DaY! =)

HaPPy Live Earth Day! or do u even know it's EaRth DaY today... for the cause of global warming n climate crisis... it's a real big thing in US...but i guess not here..where ppl seem to be busy with their own lives n earning money than to care much about the earth..
i din do as much as I would love to.. threw my stuff out to recycling bins.. slept without aircon.. took public transport..walked rather than taking feedle bus.. not very drastic changes..jus little stuff I can think of..
it's easy being green.... "answer the call!" (quote from Live Earth)

sent out a msg to lotsa peepz yest.. bout today... well.. some sweeties were really nice to reply with sweet msges. n some..were I guess, "amused" with the fact that I did that. Honestly, I really wanna know if there are ppl out there who care as much.. Im not paranoid..nor am I mad... I guess I just feel more than most pp I know.. sometimes i feel as if it's a bad thing to care more..

though I had a good time talking to some customers I had @ Suntec...well, they make me feel not so "alone".. haa. yea. we share the same sentiments bout animals, environment etc. I really appreciate it when ppl understand and accept others for their principles or views. Unfortunately, not many do that.. some juz think others are crazy for being too concerned...oh I get a lot of that... sigh. oh well. too bad! Im me! =)

watching Live Earth now... Rihanna.. she's looks kinda freaky though...reminds me of Adam's Family.. haa...
oh ..heard Transformers' really good.. damm.. haven even watched a single movie since.... godknows when.. bz bz with work... today's one of the feeeeeeeeeew nites I get home b4 1...(think I mentioned b4 le..) yaya..
tomorrow till 2 too.. =) rocking out @ Cold Rock..watya waiting for.! come find me tom! after 7pm! =)

http://www.liveearth.org/

niteY with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home