identity creation in progress

Sunday, July 15, 2007

tekong tekong!


yest was a "tekong" day..haa. yea. was my bro's enlistment day lor.. so we cd recce tekong for once! gotta wake up darn early though..

anyways..the place is nice wat....dunno why my friends complained like mad the last time.. no more double bunks..but nice clean single beds... swimming pool...parade square so clean.. food so sumptuous..(western meal somemore!) .. got so many shuai ge too..oh yea..bit off point..but anyway..
quite cool le..only managed to get a few pics la..we looked kinda like tourists there..haa..taking pics here n there.. bleh..

*wondering how my bro is* shd be enjoying ba..haa. eh..I really dun mind going lo..remember last time I wanted to sign on too..but parents "violent" objections...they're 'guo lai ren'... sigh.
i like the regimental part le...n can tone up too man! plus..I like the OC..obstacle course stuff.. I get satisfaction from physically challenging stuff ba. haa. sheesh.

2 weeks before he gets home.. wonder how he will look like..haa.. prob still the same la..eh, I juz like to 'imagine'!

oh after tat...was back to work at Cold Rock.. was the store's grand opening ...fun fun.. TAUFIK was back AGAIN! =) but din manage to take pic with him though.. sobz..next time I hope..
but finally got to take some photos with my partners on shift...n of the place...
time passed reaal slow yest....by the time I reach home was 3am.... n I woke up at 7am ...slept at 4.30am... zzzz...

today was alrite..work @ suntec... dreamt n thought of someone I should have forgotten years ago...felt little sad.. but Im fine...tomorrow will be a better day I guess..
anywayz...its kinda late now liao.. will talk more in the next post. need my beauty sleep le..nitey!

with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home