identity creation in progress

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

punchie punchie!

wah...knee pain killing me..sigh..so tempted to go for surgery...but darn costly.
sigh..feel like some old woman .. haa.

muscle aching frm all the muaaaay boxing yest. it's really shiok..I get the satisfaction...frm punching out frustrations...haa. anyway bro joined me with the classes so get to be chauffered to classes.. =P
haa, n it's more motivating n fun with his company too.. hmm shd get my parents down...then maybe weve got hope in lookin like THE Incredibles~ *eyes roll*

tomorrow's got work! yup. having fun so far...though sometimes wish Ive my own cafe to run.. lotta ideas run tru my head @ times bout mktging ..managing a restn.. hee. but then again, it's only ideas... which may turn out to be too ideal.. =)

hmm.. I like to wonder bout how my friends have been...n the ppl that Ive met throughout my life but lost contact with...how theyve been..how they r doing... isnt it interesting to think bout that? n imagine their life now... who knows some are having high posts... or married.. or regulars of clubs... or super stars...(yea..some are ...)
I like to think bout such stupid stuff.. it makes me feel how life's such a wonder... how every decision can make such a big difference.. it's amazing.. hmm..

I WANNA WATCH SHREK3 n OCEAN 13!!! issit good? anyone watched SHrek yet? but Im broke..dun wanna spend more than I earn le..haa..sigh.. maybe I shall wait for the DVD... or download? hee.. *shhhh*

shall go watch my ALLY... =) slowly watching my season 4.. so I wun run out of stuff to watch la. =P
nitey!

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home