identity creation in progress

Thursday, May 31, 2007

HaPPiE VesaK DaY

ooo, been some time since my last post.. what ive been up to these days? working lor.. yea. where?
not surprisingly to many, in fnb still.. haa yea a restaurant @ suntec.. =) I dunno why.but I just enjoy these jobs..

yea dun ask me bout when Im getting a "proper job"..honestly ..Im very very tired of being asked tat. it just makes me feel pathetic.. issit so impossible tat someone wans to do what he/she enjoys..n chooses not to do smtg everybody approves but himself, hates everything about it. at least for the moment ..
yea many ppl say "smtimes u just dun get to choose wat u want.." I tink otherwise sometimes.. wats the point of working your ass off in someplace when u dun even enjoy a bit of it. n practically no job satisfaction...

fine..money's a damn important factor.. everyone wans a job tat pays damn well n a status tat everyone admires.. hate it tat it's so damn important in this country.. in this society. sux.
tat's why I can never feel Im good enough ..until I find a high pay job that justify my stupid "degree" status. I swear if I could turn back time.. Im not gonna take a degree.. so I can stop feeling guilty about this whole thing. sigh.
sometimes I just totally feel like Ive got a "L" for loser on my forehead.

but other than tat...work's been fun.. feel totally wonderful when I see customers enjoying their meal n promises to return .. bcos of the good experience... be it the food, the reco, the service =)

ANYWAYS...beside working n trying to work my life out.. (what's new...) , life's not too bad la. xcept parents back frm holiday... so freedom's gone again. sheesh. to think I was having quite a good time the past few days. =P

oh yea, attended my bro's grad..time seriously flies.. I still remember when we were both in primary school n were kinda the hoggers of the hopscotch area... blahblah..n wala..he's gotten himself a diploma n a damn impressive CCA record....proud of him. n ...in a month plus time... he's gonna get enlisted...wohoo.. BE A MAN! =) I hope..

ah well, watching OCean 11 on tv now.. I so wanna watch Ocean 13 la..n Shrek 3....but ..no $$. sobz.. soon ba.
take care peepz.
Happy VesaK dAy!

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home