identity creation in progress

Monday, May 21, 2007

missing thai..


feeling the "post-holiday" blues..I wanna go on a holiday again!!! haa =P

nywayz.. I forgot to mention ...Patong Beach was
sooooo... ...angmohish n naked..bleh..average attire was bikins n trunks or surf shorts... hunks were EVERYWHERE.... babes were littering the place.. sheesh... tanning naked... blah blah.. lotsa babes tanning nude...BUT no guy was nude...damn. looked around but NO... sigh. good for my bro.. I lugi le. =P *grinz*

talkin bout naked.. today was a damn hot day.. scorching hot.. to the extent tat...I saw a guy sitting in the bus...half-naked.. a guy in his 30s or smtg.
reading newspapers...... is that legal? hmmz.. me n the peepz ard were staring @ one another n wondering wat the heck was going on.. haa

honestly, I kinda miss the thai peepz.. there's this comfy feeling I get everytime I go to thailand...be it bangkok, krabi , phuket... the thais r just so welcoming.. n make me feel at home..
spore...far frm it.. maybe not so much in Bangkok since the plc 's kinda busy too...but in krabi n phuket.. the locals are just so hospitable..n polite...

it's a total different attitude frm those I get when I go to other countries... wun say where..but yea. even here in spore.. I think we ve got ALOT to learn frm the thais. Peace.

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home