identity creation in progress

Friday, December 22, 2006

very messy xmas @ orchard road...

fwah...long time since I last posted... oh yea, i deleted the previous post..felt it was too depressing to be read. haa.

hm..xmas here in 2 days' time... not in the merry merry mood yet? try a walk down orchard road..yea.. bet u either feel ALL XMassY or..u start to hate orchard road...
I just did...manz.. it took me almost an hour to walk from orchard station to somerset.. and it also took around 20-30 "excuse meeeee..." "sorrry" "sigh" altogether.. haa. yea,..the crowd was horrible man.. and it's not even a weekend... gosh.
actually come to think of it, I was concentrating more on walking properly without bumping into ppl rather than on the xmas light-ups... *frown* but anyhow, I thought it was kinda well done-up.. yea, except maybe sounds of xmas carols would be better than the drowning voices of "wah so nice" "wah so crowded" "oh man wat the heck..." "come girl take a photo here!" ... =P

actually for a moment, it really felt like walking down one of those festive streets in chinatown on chinese new year's eve... oh...darn.. now I "cant wait" for chinese new year... gonna be dragged there again...

ah, forget the festive stuff... gonna get to the rain thing.. yea. evryone's either complaining bt the rain or darn happy to stay in bed all day with the literally pouring days... for me..yea u are right, Im not a raining person AT ALL..... I miss the sun man... alright..I shant get to the grumbles.

I was soooo glad to take a peep at the sun yest. after that crazy rainy day. had a reeeeallly nice swim yest man... was itching for one since haven touched the pool over the wet week..
manz..i was so darn happy I sang while I swam...(yea, tell me if there's anyone as wierd as me... bcos in reality, it's impossibly nuts..)

then I started to fantasize bout a dream pool I would get if I were rich.... heh.. *typical sporean heh*
my own private pool....just some features I was tinking abt..typical 50x20m..3 lanes wd be enough I guess.. but here's the nice parts..
it's gonna be heated... n it will be outdoor (did I tell u I LOOOOVE the SUN!!!) but there will be a "motorised" kinda shelter so it can be covered when it rains..... then.......I won't haf to freaking grumble when it pours! YaY!! =0)
hmm.. u tink it will remain a dream? yea..I think so too... oh well. dreams are for free..

oh shucks it's almost 2 am.. gotta get to sleep soon.. alritey.. u guys haf a reeally nice xmas weekend huh... if u are bored..come get a coffee on the eve's midnight... yea..Ill be WOOOORKING.... how cool is that!

with metta...............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home