identity creation in progress

Monday, October 16, 2006

annoying haze..

there's smtg wrong with my tagboard..but i just dunno how to solve it. urgh. anyone knows? it's annoying me..
anyways..it's 1am in the morning and I should really be sleeping soon.. but feeling kinda awake..jus came back frm work not too long ago...brain dead..headache..and falling sick...hmm..it must be the haze! (that;s what everyone blames now isnt it...)

working pm again tomorrow..so hopefully I get good sleep tonight... these few days of work has gotten me alittle stressed up..worried about not getting things right..and not knowing enough to help out in other areas. sometimes when I think about it, Im scared others will b annoyed with me for not knowing tings or for forgeting stuff.. urgh.

but so far, Im grateful Ive gotten lotsa help from patient partners... no one has blown at me yet...yet... Ive gota learn fast man..

actually, it's kinda nice to talk to nice customers who are friendly and fun! I think it's a really enjoyable part of the job... to me, such interaction like buying or ordering smtg can be more than just a transaction in life... it can be a small part of your day that makes you feel happy, appreciated and recognised... or just a converastion that relaxes u..puts u into a more "hawaii" kinda mode...
I dunno how others think but so far..I guess many customers dun feel the need to find any fun in talking to ppl serving them huh. oh well, everyone's differnt I suppose..

omg. come to think of it..Ive got so many things to do..but haven had the time to! urgh.. and I missed my class this morning cos I cdnt wake up...n my backache's killing me.. ahhh!!!
oh yea, my parents are going on a holiday !!! leaving tomorrow morning..for a week to China! yea...china china..hmm.. nah. not for me.. hoping my plans for travel next yr will be realised soon!
alrite, think i better go sleep, goodnite sweets!

with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home