identity creation in progress

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

post-friday the 13th curse..

need a rest...dunno why but luck's been turning on me lately...had a really bad day yest.. stressed up.. had a few bad incidents..and god-knows why I got cursed many times in a day too. sighz.
guess they prob thought I was being such a bitch huh, and ironically I didn't mean too.. bad days just suck big time.. urgh.

anywayz..dun seem to have much of any other life except work these days..haa. yea. been spending my afternoons, nights etc @ the Third place =) (that means work place...sheesh.)
miss a good swim..or a good run.. been days since I had one.. too lazy to wake up to do that la.. haa. aint that typical..

this week's kinda quiet at home... wonder how my parents are doing..must be having a great China time! haa. not exactly my kind of dream place so I dun really feel Im missing out much le. =P

urgh..I can't wait for my travel "to-do" next year to realise.!!! been reading up a little.. melbourne's for sure if I can drop by..I love the place the last time I went.... thinking of heading to cairns too..or prob adelaide... ahh..i so wanna go everywhere...!!!!

how's everyone?? seems like all's having lotsa fun ..and Im kinda "dislocated" somehow..haa.
oh yes. Im so darn sorry about the stupid tag-board..i know there's this pop-up thing that asks for password..it's super annoying...but I realy don't know how to get rid of it..I will try soon! sorry peepz.

with metta...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey relax!
Maybe u can organise a VSS meetup? i can help u with it.
i suggest u change ur tagboard to cbox.
http://cbox.ws/?box=1224657

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home