identity creation in progress

Friday, October 27, 2006

a man...n THE man...

helo pEepz..uve Soooo gota check this out...
it's so funny lor. got it frm a forwarded mail frm dad..
I wonder if it's true..cos my list is still very like the first...
then again since I think such a man doesn't exist at all, Ive goto revise it soon...

---->>

What I Want In A Man !

What I Want in a Man,
Original List:1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful surprises
10. An imaginative, romantic lover

What I Want in a Man , Revised List (age 45)
1. Nice looking
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more than talks
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries
10. Seeks romance at least once a week

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 55)
1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when I'm talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most weekends

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 65)
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn't borrow money too often
4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting
5. Doesn't retell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers your name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 75)
1. Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where bathroom is
3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
4. Only snores lightly when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7. Usually wears some clothes
8. Likes soft foods
9. Remembers where he left his teeth
10. Remembers that it's the weekend

What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 85)
1. Breathing
2. Doesn't miss the toilet.


hmm..this is getting me very worried..haa.. Ill tell u when I reach the age of 85 huh....

oh..actually, come to think of it..if Im still having this list at 85..that will mean Ill be an old spinster isn't it? OhHHnOOoooo...
I hope not...seriously hope not..... pls tel me the state of men aint that pathetic..............



im sooooo desp to watch a movie lor...the last movie I watched was.... Click!!!! with my bRuDar..oh sheesh.. im sooo behind time. I wanna watch so many movies..just aint got the time..n money too la. haa. actually wat I realllly want is to get myself many many DVDs....but heard it's darn hard to find any now..(im talking bout the pirated ones la...shhhh) sigh..
parents cdn't find much in China since the places they went were pretty wulu...wasted! cos it's so darn cheap over there..... I sooo want my Ally Mcbeal..urrgh..

hmm.. work was kinda fun today.. had a MP customer...kinda honoured..cos he drank my cappucino darnit! =) hmm.. I wonder when Ill get to make one for Brad Pitt or some big star .... well actually the 1 person I reallly wanna meet, see in real life n shake hand n all that crap is Peter Schmeichel... yea..


Im serious....ever since years n years ago...he's the MAN I wanna meet in real person..
oh in case u r wondering who the hell he is..he 's an ex goalkeeper for Manchester United... n had
been my favourite ...n will always be..
ve got this little figurine of his...with the big nose ...haa. got it for my bday present... thanks pals who bought me that. I love it!


to me...he's just so cool *drools* ...he's Danish...he's darn tall. 6ft 4..that's about 1.93,1.94m n u should look at the way he flings the ball across the field... or the way he commands...he practically screams at his teammates all the time... permanent PMS kind of person... haa.
oh..but too bad he's happily married.. =P haa.


alright..think it's time for me to bathe n sleep soon...take care sweeties...
oh btw I hate it cos the raining monsoon is coming..been raining these days..n I hate rains!!!!!!

with metta....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home