identity creation in progress

Friday, November 03, 2006

same same...

juz came back frm work.. duh..wat else rite..come to think of it...my life these days is juz about WORK...omG. *faintz*...haa. then again...I think that's about everyone's life too? hmm..when they say "GEt A LIFE!"...what do they actually mean? Does ANYONE really have an ideal life?....

anyhow..work wuz fun today..had fun partners..nice customers.. everyting was not too bad! hmm...u knoe these days...I get asked a lot about what 's my plan for my future..am I gonna do this for real? the answer.... I really wish I actually know the answer dammit...

wanna know how I feel? frustrated.. lost.. annoyed.. scared.. worried.. disappointed..kinda useless sometimes.. quite a pest lot of times.. sigh. everything I feel about myself at this point of time in life.. I look around at my peers...almost all seem to have a direction..a great big career... a bf..a gf.. an ambition.. and then when I look at myself... *shit. Wat happened?*

oh well.. forget it..now, Im juz gonna do what I can do...go along..do things that I enjoy ...things that I like.. and hope the answer turns out someday...
I like my job now..it's fun .. ppl are nice.. I juz feel nice when customers are happy after a good cuppa drink or after catching a relax moment.. issn't it great to see others smile and enjoy?
I dunno about u..but I love that! =)

hmm..but honestly..am really broke..think I gota take up more jobs or smtg.. it aint enuff for survival I think..maybe somewhere else..definitely not in singapore...
esp. when I think abot having to support my parents soon.. im really getting stressed.. feel bad when my mum talks about being worried bt financial stuff..about how Im going to have to support them... etc.. makes me feel kinda useless. how come I din turn out to be a great lawyer or some rich doctor? wish I knew.


oh yea, my bruDdar talked bt wanting to get a dog..actually he's been on in for a loooong time..haa. I do too.. I wan a dog. (remember my post about my dream house with 2 funky dogs?...) Ill prob drag it to run man..haa.

but it sux when u think about the "logistics" stuff..no one too free to stay home to watch it..play with it often enough.. clean its shit frequently enough.. bathe it .. blah blah. sigh. well actually, that brings to the main factor agst the idea....*parents!* duh. they always use these reasons...hmm.. darnit.

then again, am kinda broke too..so totally can't afford a dog... u know how couples these days ..they dun seem to be having babies...but they are havign lotsa dogs..and spending TONS of money on it..dolling it up...etc.
they have the best food, best bed, best "shoes".... wah.. can't take it..a dog's leading a better life than me...sobz.
the funny thing is...these dogs.... end up getting chased by cats and rats instead of THEM chasing...

oh well, gota go wash my uniform n apron b4 turning in...u dearies take care huh. nite!
with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home