identity creation in progress

Saturday, October 21, 2006

life...

been busy as usual with work lately... yest was quite an "experience" ...first time working night shift (11pm-8am)..but that was not it...I continued working after 8am till bout 4 pm... like a marathon.... manz I almost "died" mentally.. well, I was practically stoned.. talking like a robot at times..haa.
I guess it was really a challenge.. after I was done with the shifts...by the time I went home after getting some food was bout 7plus...my body was aching and tired... cdnt think at all... went to sleep but woke up at 11pm ...sheesh.. slacked ard at home..only slept at 4am.. wat the heck.. sleeping got screwed up again..haa...
honestly..I dunno how workaholics do it...they work n work..overnight..overday..non stop..manz.
n like my dad, well, he doesn't fall asleep easily n is a light sleeper, I really don't know how he does it..work n not rest enough but work again.. totally know how tiring it is man.. can get very grumpy n moody too..
the best thing is...I will prob haf to do it again on sunday.. duno how I ll go tru it..cos Im still feeling the after-effects..n getting sick as well... feverish..

2 days ago... I was feeling very very disturbed...when I found out a person I know has passed away... to respect her,I won't say how the person go, but the fact that I only realised weeks after it..I feel quite regretful I didn' attend her service..
i was filled with lots of thoughts after the news... Ive only seen the person twice in fact...a brief encounter...I dun realli know her much in fact... but now that I won't be able to see her anymore in life...it jsut makes me scared about how vulnerable life it..
Ive always feared death..feared how short life can be.. neevr really gotten a good answer to life and death... it's hard.. sigh..
life is short..pls be nice to loved ones.. pls be kind to everyone n everything u meet... u neevr know when u won't see it again..u dont' want to have regrets..

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home