identity creation in progress

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1/4life crisis..

a beet sad now..feel beet hurt..and beet scared..plus beet frustrated.. cos I can't do anything to make myself feel better.. feel outta control... life sux like this man.. sheesh.

omg..now is such a bad time to blog..but aint it funny that blogging seems so right whenever we feel like tat.. it's like the only good way to channel out ur "shit" without any judgement... without any "advice" ..without any "ur problem is nothing big la.."..without any "cheer up..life is good"(*eyes roll*) ..
tat's the goood thing about a com..it's dead. heh. so it won't hit u back n make u feel worse.. =oP

Im still feeling so darn lost ..like a quarter life crisis.. so many decisions to make...but I dunno wat's a good decision... makes me feel pathetic when others are progressing in their career path..love life.. FINANCIAL life.. n watever other life they haf.. but look at me..i feel stuck. guess i pity my parents .. how come their daughter aint a big name.. maybe a ProjEct superstar winner.. or a Singapore Idol ..hmm..nah..ill just end up with my face on 7-11 posters the most..not that fantastic huh..

haiya. forget it. it will work out somehow i hope. was looking at my palm..at u know..those fate lines... wondering wat's my fate like.. do u believe in that? hmm.. Im sitting on the fence for those stuff...u can't say sometimes they scare the hell out of u when it works.. but then again..u wanna believe ur fate is "in ur hands" ...beet like Macbeth.. oh watever...but I believe in karma... u had better...if not..u will start believing it when it turns on u.... =)

love ya guys n gals loads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home