identity creation in progress

Friday, November 24, 2006

in loving memory of Harry....

omg..im so sad...one of my hamsters died...the grey one..(in the pic) think it's Harry or Dick (can't remember which is which...oh..but then again, it looked more like a Harry to me..)

was changing the water and food when I realised it was curled up behind a shelter... usually it would be rushing out to grab the food (like a typical singaporean...heh) but it didn't... I had a bad feeling ..so tried to move it... BUT IT DIDN"T RESPOND!!! knew smtg was wrong...got my brother to check..and found out it's really dead.
OMG... I don't know why I just can't stand such situations...seeing dead animals..dead things... I will feel so sad...and my heart aches...
luckily my brother was around...to do the disposing of the "carcass" ... i couldn't even bring myself to look at it more.. sobs...and Dick is the soul survivor of the 3 now... cos Tom died few months back too. poor guy..he is so lonely....

besides the going of the hamster...nothing much happened today.. feeling kinda sian now..the thought of working tomorrow aint very helpful... haa. working graveyard..so it's gonna be "Sleepless in Changi Airport" tomorrow night. hope time wil pass really fast... *crossing my fingers very very hard*

thinking of all my friends and how I haven been seeing most of them these days.. been so busy with all the work n stuff. miss u guys loads.. actually I miss having fun a lot.. haven got much fun much these days le...ya man. tat sux.

alritey, been complaining a lot huh.. think it's such a bore to read my blog actually. not as happening as most blogs I read...so honestly, im darn grateful to YOU who are reading this.. heh. okay...promise Ill try to spice up my own life and give you some gooood stuff k.. no naughty stuff though..maybe till I get to the Bahamas... =)

love n lotsa metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home