identity creation in progress

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the art of expresso...


had quite a lousy start of the day... wanted so much to go for a swim to relax but din haf the time..n felt so lethargic the whole day. urgh.

oh, but an interesting part of the day was....the workshop "the art of expresso"...now I know how to pull a shot! as in an expresso shot..using the machine!
Im sure u remember the sound/noises u hear when u are in a Starbucks or Coffeebean.. the brewing of the coffee...the knocking sound..and the hissing of the milk steaming process... yea.. learnt to make a cappuccino..latte...mocha.. ooo.. not easy man.. to make a good one..

but too bad I cdn't get to taste it.. must make a soy one next time.. am still down with the diarrhea from eating the muffins n trying the cappucino that day.. urgh. oh ..cos Im lactose intolerant so I get this stupid bloating n diarrhea after eating anything that contains dairy... and it's not fun.. it bugs me n makes me feel sick the whole day.. me and my itchy greediness.. cdnt resist it.. n ended up suffering..darnnit.

hmm.it's only tuesday... few more days to go...training in store again tommorow ..gota be up early in the morning.. hopefully it will go fine.. gets quite scary when I have to do the drinks calling and rememeber the right sequence to call out..n to remmber the recipes! omg.. oh well, it should be fine..

have u ever felt afraid of offending ppl n making urself hated in a place? yea, a friend was talking to me about such situation.. I guess I feel it a lot.. self-conscious n wonder if u did anything wrong to hurt anyone unintentionally.. we were wondering how some others can totally not be bothered by such stuff..they can be themselves..talk like they are right..and if u aint on their side.. then that's ur problem... is that confidence? high self-esteem? hmm..i can never get that feeling somehow.. sux.

alritey guys, gota go sleep soon...gota wake up earrrrly n a loooong day tommorow...I miss my sleeping beauty sleeps....n I hate the sound of the alarm clock...boohoooo....

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home