identity creation in progress

Monday, October 09, 2006

kindness vs unkindness...

what do you do when an old person approaches you to buy smtg frm them so they can earn some money?..... Im sure every one of us experiences this at MRT stations or wherever with good human traffic...
what do you do? do you walk away? do you buy? do you not even bother to say no..and ignore the person... do you grumble or worse still, curse at them?
don't be surprised..bcos I really witness many ppl cursing at them... how mean u might say.. but they might just happen to be you or ppl you know...

Im disturbed...at how uncompassionate humans can become...Im not all holy , nor am I innocent of "mean" stuff...Im sure Im also guilty of many other unkind things.. ..but I really don't understand why ppl have to be so "narrow-hearted"(directly translated..) sometimes... You might say you were having a bad day...and the "beggar" had to pester you... ive heard many reasons..and justifications for treating others in ways we shouldn't have.. aren't they all excuses?

can u imagine urself being in their shoes? or your mum, your dad? You think you won't end up like this? think twice..because life is unpredictable...things ain't permanent.... thank your lucky stars you have your 3 meals..your job..your abililty to hold your pride and laugh at others.. because not everyone is that fortunate...

I guess I just feel very disturbed when I keep seeing such unpleasant scenes....when we really don't wish to buy from them or don't wish to donate..at least just kindly say no..if u can..smile..is that so hard?
if u dun think they should bother you at all...maybe u should try doing flag day for once. or maybe when the day comes that you need help from others...you will understand how grateful u will be to kindness...

anyhow..forget the talk on kindness... my days been alrite...busy like a bee with work.. Im finally a certified barista! haa. today was my first day officially la..no more training! yipee! but waking up at 6am was definitely the hardest challenge of the entire working time.. gosh..I can't imagine how I used to wake up at that time EVERYDAY for school .... sheesh.. peifu peifu to those who do that everyday... esp. teachers too.. manz.. I dun tink Ill ever wanna be a teacher since theyve gota wake up so early too! *salute to my teacher sweeties frenz* =)

I wanna get a dog! ...I wan a dog! have always had a little dream ...a fantasy about my future dream house... it hasn't changed much since I was 10? It will always be "coloured" with a dog or 2... but the kind of dog kinda change frm time to time..haa. sometimes a golden retriever...then a jack russell...then a terrier...german shephard...collie... oh but neevr a poodle..eeeks!

I like dogs..they are so "feeling"...they know when u are feeling sad...when u need a cuddle... when u are angry so they will stay away... and I can bring them for a run! (now u know why I wun get a poodle..or a chihuahua...ill get charged for abuse...)


yea, and just dogs...no cats allowed...dunch haf a liking for them...too eerie...too moody..too "teh"..u never know what they are thinking....almost like men...I just dun get it... =) haa. (that was a joke, no offence!)

hmm..also dunno what got me talking bout dogs...all I know is I keep dreaming about my dream future...sheesh.. fantasize is what I do best.. my dream house...dream guy..dream job ( I still dunno what..)... dream family...dream children...dream this dream that... and then when I realise...how far reality actually is... everything just burst into little little empty molecules and atoms....
with metta...still dreaming.. Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home