identity creation in progress

Friday, October 06, 2006

I smell coffee...I smell of coffee...


how's everyone doing? my week's been pretty cool... busy with job training...learning recipes of drinks...trying to taste the difference btw coffee beans frm Africa, Asia, Latin America etc...although seriously..I still can't figure out the diff..

But tru the training...when I started to read more about the coffee growing process...I realise how tough farmers jobs are... from planting the seeds...harvesting...collecting..... wow..and esp. when conditions aint predictable at times eg. heavy rains..drought...
it's the same for rice farmers aint it.. so I guess next time u drink a cup of coffee...(make it black..no milk! it's good!) appreciate the flavour and appreciate the hardwork of the farmers! =)

oh yea, had my bar test today... meaning testing ur beverage making skills at the bar(expresso machine)...steaming the milk..to the RIGHT temperature...with the Right kind of foam... making the RIght kind of drinks... my drinks were even weighed to make sure they are within the correct range!
omG..haa. but not too bad except I screwed up some parts...hopefully it all goes well huh.

listening to Uncle Kracker's Follow Me...was a hiT! still sounds good.. ahh..
I know my blog is kinda annoying now with that song keep replaying.. sorry about that, Ill take it off soon..gota ask my bro to do it..I know nuts bout these stuff.

oh yea, met up with some bf sweeties yest. that was good, a nice time-out from training.. but was super duper tired yest night..I tink it was after the whole day work n stuff. my body was totally dead... aching ...each time I feel that...u know what I reallly really want... I wd wish Im in Thailand..having a massage.. ahh.. miss it man.. that's the best thing there I think.. cheaper la. haa. but my mum says it's even cheaper in China...true?

kinda hoping to go for a holiday soon.. any idea anyone? was thinking of going to outback.. prob spend one or two weeks ..hopefully a month (depending on budget!!) just checking out the place..backpack rate I guess. that would keep me excited! ..hmm.. any advice anyone?
Where to go? How much I need? etc...
oh but rest assure, Im gonna check out Steve Irwin's Zoo! =)

take care sweets...with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home