identity creation in progress

Saturday, September 30, 2006

workshops..training..info overload..


realised I haven posted for days.. gosh.. feels like Ive got so many things to say! gota organise my thoughts.. :P

well, I was actually busy with the job training these days.. attending the workshops, training at the store..and ended up home real late.. tired n brain dead... so many things Ive gota know and remember..all the terms, coffee facts, method of preparation blah blah.. info overload!!
with all the coffee tasting ..i realised coffee is an art... yes.. knowing it well is not easy.. the different types of beans frm various countries haf diff tastes n.... they drive me nuts now since Ive to figure out the diff...

for u guys who drink coffee with milk n sugar.... haa. the coffee tasting part is gonna be tough I guarantee.. cos we gota drink it black to get the real taste... so lucky I like black coffee cos most pp cdn tahan the bitterness.. actually come to think of it, I dunno how ppl can taste coffee when its all overwhelmed by the milk n sweetness??

the peepz at the workshop n store are real nice bunch of frenz.. most were pretty friendly n fun-loving.... =) Im real impressed by the way the partners do the drinks-calling (we have to say it in a specific order..n way... Im having a hard time learning it...) , the way they prepare the drinks with full confidence n yet having fun.. hmmz... guess Ive really gota work hard huh.

at times I do feel bit pressured...wonder if I can learn things fast enough..wonder if Ill perform up to expectations..wonder if ppl will hate me.. wonder how long Ill be able to stay...omg..sigh. oh well. let nature takes its course I suppose.. everything's still new anyway..

that's the work part.. other than that..oh yea, met up with a few bf sweeties yest night.. hung ard in Conrad..n lazed at the lobby (refer to the photo!).. yea..... actually that place reminded me of some sweet memories though..felt strange when I entered the hotel yest..well that's something only me n someone else knows..
anywayz we left off to the Esplanade to chat n started talking bout life etc.. felt quite sad when I realised I really don't know what Im doing n what I should do with my life.. I know Ive been feeling kinda lost in this world.. lost my direction n cant seem to find it.. oh well..

though i try not to pressure myself more in getting the answer..but I can't help feeling it sometimes... especially im asked bout what Im doing, what I plan to do... do we really need to know the answer? oh darn..I bloody need an answer page... a ten-year series with all the model answers...or a life-long series to make it better...

but I have to say I had a nice time at the Esplanade.. nice atmosphere... though we talked bout pretty deep issues.. but it just felt good talking to good frens..chilling out.. n I actually felt little better after that .. knowing that I need not know the answers all the time.. knowing that Ive got ppl around me who cares.. n knowing that Ive got what I have..
at the end of it... i realised there's something very hard to do but we all really need to have it... that's contentment... do u feel it?

oh ya I must tell u smtg.. know who's steven tan? yea the footballer... they used to call him supersub during those Malaysia Cup times... he really hasn't change much in looks... often see him at the stadium since he coaches the tamp. soccer teams.. must tell u he's a nice friendly guy.. yea, smiled at me today somemore woh! haa.
honoured! felt this sudden urge to run up to him n tell him I used to scream my head off n jumped up n down the bed when watching his team played in the Malaysia cup.... esp. when he's called on to replace his mates.. thank god/buddha I din... wd haf scared the heck out of him..

alritey, ive gota go..whole day of training again tom.. sobz. haf to miss the metta home visit.. before I go..I present the lovely hamsters of my house..their names.....Dick(white)..n Harry (black)...cos Tom died.. (Im serious...I named them...)


with metta....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home