identity creation in progress

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

a type of bf u prob dun wanna haf..

how's everyone been? my day was quite good, a rest frm yest...tomorrow's gonna be draining..haf a training workshop to attend. yea, decided to at least get a job for now, whether or not it's my "career" ..at least to last me till I find one that I fall in love with... ...
so went back to fnB service crew.. parttime though...cos wanna teach tution too, (anyone haf lobang? let me know plssssss!)

something I always liked, and something that I enjoy doing ...if u ever see my resume..manz.. 90% of my part time jobs were all fNb or banquet ones..
I know alota ppl dislike those jobs...some despise it too. I dun really care, and I don't know why they have to despise ppl working in that line..
u guys know it's not an easy job, esp when the pay aint tat fantastic... but theyve gota bear with all the annoying customers.
I think that's one of the most admirable job in fact. ppl who really climb their way up to managerial roles..theyve been tru all kind of shit cos all of them ve been in the front line b4...

anyway, yea, so decided to return to service! =) haven really started working la, just starting training onli...bout 2 more weeks to go ba. hmmz. ill tell more when it starts k..dun wanna jinx it..
realise each time i talk about smtg I get, it ends very fast le. haa, besides i dun seem to stick to smtg very long...ADD rememebr?

actually I kinda miss my job at Duck... for u guys who know my previous previous job.. I miss the times there, the satisfaction , the nice customers, the tips! haa. it was a very good experience...i did thought about going back..but quite paiseh to go back again le..besides it's also not a longterm type of job. sheesh.
and.....Ill start getting more sun..and Moreeeee ppl will be asking me about my blackness... :<
better not then.

talking about that, think I gota paste a notice on me that says "I know Im overtan or black...reason cos I get a lot of sun(duh!)..tru swimmin in the sun and work..pls stop staring.."
Cos I really get so many funny stares and strangers asking me about my "colour" .. haa. come to think of it, will be quite a fresh pick-up line.. only I dun get it in that way! damn..
anyways will be out of swimming n the sun these few days..so Ill fade a lot I think...

u know on my way back on the bus juz now...there was a young teenage couple sitting in front of me... they were obviously in their first few weeks or months (the most!) of their relationship... teasing each other and hitting playfully... and I tell u what amused me the most...
before I get to that, leme make things clear...they were so obvious and loud so I wasnt being kaypo okay.... passengers around me were STarinG!

anywayz...the whole time (30mins) they were flirting around and "talking".. the guy was stealing glances at .....not another girl...but HIMSELF! his reflection on the window panes la...
the girlfren was sitting inside...so he tilted his body to face the window...and talked to her...

which fantastic boyfren talks to u , but constantly watches his reflection to check his hair, his cap, his face, his wateevr.... it was so not because he was conscious whther he looked good enough for his gf.... it was very obvious...he was totally self-obsessed.... and was not even paying attention to his "gf"...
are u guilty of that? or haf u seen such guys? catching glances all the time of his reflection, smile at himself, shift his cap (like there's any difference!), redo his side-burns (nobody really cares!)... I was so amused I kept wondering if the gf knew what he was doing... or that he wasn't really listening...

hmz. I wonder if I do that a lot?catching glances of myself.....hmm ..nope dun think I do that... besides Im too black that I can't even see any reflection sometimes.. *faintz*

tired..gota wake up early tomorrow..so goodnite sweeties..

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home