identity creation in progress

Monday, September 25, 2006

rabbit on a leash...


not a typical sunday today.. missed youth session, cos wasnt feeling well. duno why had this bad headache..not a normal kind...it's a puling all the way frm the bottom of the back of the head.. aiya. too complicated to describe.

anyway.. missing youth made my sunday quite boring.. like smtg missing. but thank goodness I got to meet up with some of them juz now. haa.
I was totally bored.. was buggin them hoping some would stay on later.. luckily I had some company in the end! so appreciate them for staying...despite some were yawning away...n eyes looking like hush puppies.. haa. thanks sweets!


oh yea, wanted to ask anyone here who owns a rabbit... do u actually tie a "leash" to it and bring it down for a walk? err, a hop? I was cycing by..and saw this guy holding on to a leash... since I like checking out dogs (that sounds a bit stupid..) , I looked down..and I almost fell off my bike when I saw a rabbit tied to it... omg.. and there was another rabbit with a leash around too.


Pardon me, but this is seriously the first time I see that!
Ive seen ppl bringing rabbits out to a field and let them hop around ...(but seriously..most of the time, they just bury themselves among the grass n laze...) ...but on a leash? *faintz*
yes yes some ppl do that...I was just shocked....n I found out that this is quite controversial...why? read this...
http://www.petsyclopedia.com/rabbits/care/leash.xml

and guess what..what made it more pathetic was that the "leash" was raffia string.... if u dunno..it damn hurts ..having raffia tied around ur neck...n get pulled around.....try it if u dun believe...
sheer abuse le!

okay..sorrie I dunno why these few days I keep seeing things that have to do with abuse... maybe Im juz "allergic" to it... goodness...rabbit on a leash...made of raffia string...
if only Im "gutsy" enough..I would yell at that guy...n then cycle as fast as I can away... haa. in case he loops a raffia around me... sheesh.

so any rabbit owners here? tag me.. n pls dun tell me u do that raffia thing to ur rabbit..Ill try that on u someday.. =)

alritey peepz, gota go... a week ahead..smtg exciting ? nah.. i tink it's gonna be just another week... n no......dun ask me anymore about jobs..Im freaking out bcos I get that almost every minute of the day... soon Im gonna go to a hide-out..so I won't get any more of it..... =)
the job will come... yes it will. =)

with metta...


thank u my friend (9)...


I really am glad to know u.. u were a great company in Sunway... always so helpful to everyone u know.. I remember I always had to trouble u to fix my printer, my com and stuff.
the company to KL n pasar malams too. being so hardworking n humble, u never brag about anything and was always so willing to learn. u are really a true good friend. such a pity we are countries apart! with the recent unrest, I pray for u that ur family will be safe and well. I belive in karma, and a good guy like u will be blessed with goodness too... thanks for being a great friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home