identity creation in progress

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

high high.

i found a new "hobby"...very therapeutic too...u should try it.. visualizing a thai massage.. haa. yea man. muscles aching..I totally miss a good massage.. 180 baht. heh.

oh yea. had a nice run today..wasn my long run...but totally had an endorphin-high in the midst of my run. damn shiok la. seldom get it..but today..juz suddenly..felt high n energised after half hour of the run.. felt like I could run another 20 k or smtg. haa. but obviously..my body was tired.. so ended up stopping after a while.. darn. wasted le..haa. but I feel good man!

sometimes.. I get quite envious when I see couples running tog. yea.. see a lotta that during my runs in the neighbourhood. haa. I tink it's nice to have company for that. I sorta came to a conclusion.. my "dream" guy? he's someone who can appreciate a good run.. someone who prob can motivate me to do a marathon together! haa. how cool. yea..dream on rite.. haa.I guess it ll be strange if he's one who thinks an hour run is crazy. .. it's the same..as how I tink gaming truout the night is nuts. haa. to each his/her own .. i suppose. =)

talking bout that... yes.. was a funny night.. for some strange reason ...I was a target for matchmaking... yea. sheesh right. well actually I think Im so used to being single..I can't imagine being with someone else now. lookin ard at my friends who r attached..... n trying to remember life being attached back then... I feel old..yea.. i dunno why too.
oh well, like my mum will say, Im too picky.. my "dream" guy 's so totally a dream. Actually I feel it doesn really matter.. all this talk bout listing the characteristics of ur "dream" partner..blah blah.. I believe in fate somehow.. when he or she's the one..u can't fight it. u ll know it. n in a way... u tend to be attracted to ppl with tat traits u look for. do we? hmm.. i tink it'll be almost impossible to find a guy who shares my frequency...the lame sense of humour. haa. too bad. yea. I can see myself in 40 yrs' time... will be one of those 60 yr old singles partying out at a senior citizen club.. maybe with a toy boy or 2.. haa. =P

oh yea..had dinner with parents n bro on sunday night.. finallY! tink was the 1st time since he was enlisted la. haa. according to my mum...he's changed a little.. for the better yea..... becoming a man I suppose..good for his sweetheart! hmm... I guess NS does change a person huh... in both ways yea..i still can't understand... why most ah bing ge...turn out to be pretty despo n hum sap..n vulgar too. sigh. issit a guy ting again?

ok. im tired. dead tired. workin tom. hmm.. OMG. 10 more days to Khao Lak! weeeeheee!!

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home