identity creation in progress

Saturday, April 14, 2007

reminiscing...again...

helo peepz...manz..realised it's been like almost a month since my last post.. haa. din haf access to internet lor..oh well. nywayz..life's been fine..though it could be WAAAAY better... haa. hmm then again it could be WAAAAAY worse..so =) oh yes! from the whole list of stuff I wanna get...Ive gotten 2! Yea..new earphones...n new swimsuit! haa.

actually was looking for this particular earphones I saw an angmoh guy with...the wire is lime green n..it's just the normal earpiece type... dunno wat brand though...anyone knows?

hmm..so ended up getting some Philips earphones..desperate lor..cos the only 1 I haf completely gonecase already... =)


*listening to this old song...remixed version of tao ze's ai wo bie zhou* actually not realli remixed..think it's just a diff version.. nice.. tinking of some old stuff.. I miss the old days.. the REALLY old days..
met a friend...kinda funny incident..cos we din know we actually knew each other till we talked bout histories n the past... really funny.. then I really started reminiscing the old days.. the secondary sch life... simple..uncomplicated...predictable...there's something innocent bout everything... now..life's so different...everything n everyone seems to haf so many hidden catch behind it...ain't it?

anywayz.. been catching up on lotsa movies these days.. haa..too free ba. re-watched the 6 series of young n dangerous (gu huo zai)..manz..how cool are they...the gang thing.. the loyalty..the fighting.. n only in that show..I actualy think Ekin Cheng's kinda attractive..other than that... he's....eww. haa. am halfway tru DeathNote 1n2...heard t's good... =)

actually ..kinda miss my family now.. parents in batam for some seminar thing..bro's busy with stuff.. hmm come to think of it .. my dearie bro is going NS soon.. ooo.. isn't it exciting? I would really wanna go lor! Im serious!...was kinda jealous when my batch friends were enlisted.. it's not entirely easy nor fun I know...but hey it's a chance to get fit..get vulgar..get tough...n get free money..haa.

too bad my parents aint very keen with ppl signing on ..haa their expereriences must be really sucky I guess.

alrite..better go back to my movies marathon.. u sweeties take care alrite.. leave u guys with this excerpt (frm the show Akeela n the Bee) which I find quite meaningful...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brillant, gorgeous, talented n fabulous?"

Actually, who are you not to be.."


with metta..lots of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home