identity creation in progress

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Harbour-Back memories...

running fever, stomach hurts, body aching...doc diagnosed it stomach flu... manz I feel lousy!!

ah..tat prob sums up how Ive been lately? hee. yea.. think it's the weather ..everyone's getting the flu n stuff. from all rainy to all sunny and hot. well, I won't complain cos I honestly prefer the sun to rain... ANYTIME! =)

things aint looking too good, having some probs bugging me but I can't post it.. too complicated to do so.. =P yea, sheesh I know.

anyway...spent the evening today at VivoCity..checking it out for the 1st time! yes...very suaku since almost the whole world has been there or smtg...
so huge ..the place...but tot it was kinda empty though... spacious is probably what u would call it.. haa. many many shops.... good for shopaholics who's into stuffs frm places like Forever21, GAP, MANGO etc.. not really my type though.. bleh. haa.

oh but I like the "outside" zone... err..dunno what they call it... the non-aircon zone where u can get to see Sentosa on the opposite end.... I stood there for a good 15 minutes.... reminiscing some nice memories... used to go there almost every other day during my JC days.. (it was the nearest escape to hang out...) tat place was way more pathetic during those days.. only Macs, KFC, some wulu restaurants which kept changing... n practically nobody hung out there except us..

I think the best memories were the ones I will never forget.. sitting at the riverside..looking at Sentosa...feeling the breeze...hearing the waves... with the company of a someone I loved.. n still miss.. n I remember the rooftops "escapes" too... having heart2heart talks.. laughing, crying.. that place means a lot.. hmmm.. *smiles* I wonder how he's doing... I hope he's loving someone who loves him looads! =)

Hmm..actually..come to think of it...that riverside doesn't really only reminds me of nice stuff... have really horrible times spent there too.. urgh. that was before the nice stuff happened ...

bcos of some jerk, much crying n heartbreaking moments took place there ... but Im grateful for the wonderful friends who stood by me..hearing me out...empathising with me..(even though I was really BLIND....) n never gave up comforting me...(I don't know where they got their patience..)..

yea.... when I finally woke up frm that whole incident...I realised how stupid I was... how blind...and how naive... when they say "Love is blind" ...trust me..sometimes it can get too far..
jerk.

oh well...ill forget the lousy stuff n tink of the nice ones... =)
hmm. u know what I feel like doing now... run away n leave on a jet plane!!!! haa..yes it's so me.. I so wish I could just pack a bag n GO!!!! anywhere... Cambodia.. Nepal.. Thailand.. n BAHAMAS..DAMMIT! that break is gonna do me good.. i need to think bout my life... n sort it out. it's totally in a mess.. (stop nodding. I know.)

okay..im gonna koink out already...it's tiring to be sick..

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home