identity creation in progress

Monday, February 26, 2007

big island with big bugs n flies...

HaPPY ChinESe New YeaR! iT's the PiG babe YeaR..MY year =) ------------------------------->>>>

been a while since my last post..lotsa things happenin..and im still trying to catch my breath.. lots of thoughts..lots of feelings.. it's all so fast n scary at times...
the happy times ive had..the times I feel myself..the times I see myself..i miss it. haven had that feeling for sometime...ppl that can make u feel that way.. that is a treasure.. =)
then the scary stuff starts coming back..makes u pause..makes u wanna retreat.. u dun wan to fall in it again.. this crazy thing..life..

oh yea, CNY was quite "unCNY"..well the usual one is always waking up early n going visiting ..the same stuff... making small talks with relatives n friends u prob only see each new year... it's kinda ..err..can't find the word for it..but u get my point.
this year...spent it in Mysia..yea..how cool. haa. some little small island they call pulau besar (which means BIG in malay..) kinda ironic cos im pretty sure if u actually gather all the human inhabitants of the island.. u can line them up and they won't exceed the length of an MRT... i tink. hmmm. yea.. it's somewhere near Mersing..near Tioman..

was a nice short break...snorkelled a little... crap a lot.. got burnt..and SUPER terrorised by sand flies...bed bugs...mosquitoes ..and prob some unheard of insects... looking at the bites on my legs now...i guess ill have to give up my shorts n skirts already.. sheesh.

kinda sad week though... last one @ work..no more kopi girl... miss the ppl..miss the place.. if any of u a2 peepz is reading this..u guys rock! =) gotta move to find another job...(ya..again! stop roling ur eyes ...)
I gotta start making money roll in soon... got to support my Aussie fund.. few more months for me to buck up. was supposed to go early this year...but look..it's already FEB!! sheesh... but Ill make sure Ill get my ass there by end year... yes..my ass ... =P

hmm..to sum it up..my heart n mind were on a rollercoster ride these 2 weeks.. ah. shall stop thinking..it's making me nuts. think of the nice =) think of the good..think of the sweet =) *wink*

with metta..lots n lots of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home