identity creation in progress

Thursday, January 25, 2007

injured again...

yes I haven been very diligent in posting these days...sorrie bout it... actually I think it's a good thing..bcos most of them wouldn have been very spirit-uplifting kinda stuff... n it's probably juz the same old rambling ... =P

let's see... was told my blog seem to score me a reeeeallly low on positivity... and Im way excelling in the negativity end of the continuum... heh. tell me about it...
so I guess it kinda shows Im a half-empty cup person rather than a half-full person?
pretty much true..oh but not all the time... I think a half-empty cup's good...cos there's always room for improvement... =) (*eyes roll* right....as if..)

nah...think it's really mood-dependent.. when Im on a high... who cares if it's empty or full...it's just water for god's sake. if Im on a low..it's prob half-full of shit..and more to come... =) yea man.!

anyway..honestly been on a lousy-luck streak these days.. when I thought my back was getting beeet better after a month of "inactivity" n resting... I had to have a fall which left my knees totally disfigured n too much pain.. was this gravel path I fell onto ...n it was a really all-4s on the ground ..face-flat kind of fall...
no one was around n it was super dark lor. which is good in the sense...nobody saw me embarrass myself..nobody saw me teared...n nobody heared me curse...
thank gosh I din break anything .... if not I wd haf still be lying there till the next morning b4 a kind soul decide to help...

it was an interesting 10 mins I had after I fell.. I laid n remained flat for a few minutes...got up ..sat up slowly...saw my knees bleeding.. stared at it..realised it was painful n BLEEDING quite a lot... teared... ...felt my spine starting to hurt again... teared somemroe...
looked ard n realised I was alone... ...teared again... n allow myself to wallow in self-pity for a few good minutes.. haa. and then I curse ..
after tat...thank my lucky stars I din break my legs or knock my head out... slowly got up n limped my way back..

it was quite a "refreshing" moment to let go all the pent-up frustrations.. at a high price though..
so now..beside my poor spine...ive got disgusting knees.. how nice.. =) perfect for a brand new year!

ok..i promise myself I need to think about the good stuff tat happened.. u know..part of the "resolutions" tat never really got realised n so remains the same each year...

had a crush on someone... it was funny.. the kind of excited feeling...like hyper active butterflies dancing in ur stomach.. the kind of "teenage crush" moment.. oh it doesn't happen a lot in my life in case u were wondering.. never really went "crazy" for a guy.. not to the extent of buying flowers n waiting at his void deck daily...
but come to think of it.. I was driven crazy by someone before though. n it was a bad crazy way.
*shudder*

anyway..back to that guy... nice everthing...eyes..nose.. height.. shoulders..yes ears too... oh even the voice! *grin*
aiya..just a "nice to see...better dun touch* thing la. Im no way near the perfect girl for him..
n Im allergic to men for the moment I guess.. =P ops.

kk...lemme end here for now..so I can get a good night sleep..with sweeeeet dreams... =)
nitey peepz..

with metta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home