identity creation in progress

Thursday, March 15, 2007

L.O.V.E

okay..it's final..im seriously totally n pathetically injury prone.. i mentioned my silly heel/ankle pain recently..it's not getting better since a month ago... saw a sinseh yesterday...said a vein's strained n causing the pain..will take time to heal...(duh! it's been like a month!!!)
anyway..he wrapped up my ankle with some smelly (and I really mean SMELLY..) medicinal plaster...gosh..anyone would have fainted when I removed it this afternoon... either tat..or anyone fainted would have so woke up.. darn smelly lor.. ewww..

yup...heel ankle pain...knee prob also coming back..n guess wat..I fell off my bike juz now.. sigh. yea..was trying out my new "achievement"- stunt... actually it aint really a stunt...but I juz managed to successfully cycled up a slope without sitting down! okay..i guess prob half the population can do it..but hey.. it's damn cool right! (u know how ppl stand up while cycling..yea..it helps when u go up a slope...makes it darn easier lor...)
so there I was...trying to do it again..n my stupid feet gave way...so ..yup..fell off the bike... sheesh..

anyway...it's been quite a week...feeling quite down..so did wat I usually do when my stupid leg's injured and makes me running-deprived.. went for a bike ride .. (i meant bicycle lor...) it's really nice..esp at night..n it always gets me tinking bout stuff while i ppl-watch...

was riding down pasir ris park... manz.. was kinda suffocating since there were really lotsa bbqs..it's the sch hols la... n yea..as i rode along... saw some young couples ( I mean reealy young like sec 2 types...) u know how u used to act during those days... tryin to be shy..but definitely not... haa.. young peepz falling in love...
then down the park... I saw a young family... father, mother n children...riding bikes too..having family time I guess.... ... it got me thinking.... now..this is definetly not puppy-love..and definetly requires lotsa more work too...
then..... i saw wat I always tot is the sweetest thing in the world... an old couple...in their 60s,70s.. taking a stroll n holding hands... ive always admire n envy such couples...theyve been tru heaven..been tru hell..been tru all kinds of shit together... who can beat that.. and I was certain..THAT is true love... *awwwww* how sweet right...

acually was kinda freaky la...was like riding down a life-line lor..bleh. haa..
n the funny ting..I was listening to radio while riding... while listening to 98.7...heard some "romantic" dedications by some teenagers...then while listening to class 95 (yes , I change channels ALOT...short attention span..) there were really sweet dedications from married couples... sheesh...tonight's a really lovey dovey night lor.. *goosebumps bumping...*

started tinking... they say love is a gamble.. u tink so? I think so.. how would u know if u will end up marrying the one u love now.. or then again some ppl end up marrying someone they don't love...that's sad... Ive always dream to end up as 1 of those really sweet old couples I see....my fear? probably to end up old n alone I guess...sigh. haa..actually then again...maybe ill get a toyboy if i were to be tat pathetic.. *JOKE!*

if love is a gamble...how do you know when is the right gamble? and what if, for more than once, u have gambled before n lost all u had... how do u gather the guts to gamble again?

some say love is a game...a game of win-lose..? u sure? i dun tink so. I tink love should be a game of win-win...wat's the point of being in love if 1 will lose? getting a toy boy is much easier!

When will u know when to take the step n to gamble again...to entrust the person with ur heart ..to remain faithful...to believe that he/she will be there for u...for better n for worse..
I guess my parents know.. they are really 2 different ppl if u were to listing their characters.. but wat's in common to keep the marriage alive n burning hot... their commitment to the vows they took... their belief in making a marriage work out is never easy..n requires a hell lot of patience n work... their determination to last forever... their love for each other..simple as that...

love...is a unique thing..it does wonders...it can melt a person's heart..it can also break someone's heart.. it is something that ppl live for...nobody wants a world without love...
they say ...tat when u have that someone... u will know..u will just know it...
really? then i wanna know..i wanna know tat it's for sure..

love..is unbelievable.

with metta(L.O.V.E)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home