identity creation in progress

Saturday, March 17, 2007

punchie!

my day? not too bad..went for class..yea..the type of class u wanna sign up for after watching Rocky Balboa.. haa..not really actually...more of TomYUm(yumY!)GonG... =) suddenly feel like punching someone now..hmm..
think muscles will ache badly tomorrow...(if there are any muscle that is..) ..my injured leg..beet better..but the blueblack from that bike fall..badddd...bleh..

was thinking bout the things I need n wanna buy .. MANZ..a whole lot! din buy any CNY clothes le...so I guess this shall be the "pay-back!"...shall slowly do my conquest...wahhaahaa...oh yea, at least ive gotten the bottle I wanted...yay! *thanks babe! =)*
let's check out the list...

1. new ear phones...good nice one?..my ipod ones going to koyak soon...
2. new swim suit... yes i need one ...that is nice..duh! cos the sun is OUT!!!
3. new handphone...ve been with this obiang one for a long time since my Walkman one got stolen!!..(*silently curse...*) but..dunno which model yet..gotta find one that is very ME!! the colour..the design...must be me me type..haa..(whatever that means...)
4. new sandals...wan a nice nike one le.. but can't seem to find a good n nice one..my current nike one..is...erm...disfigured n unseenable... been like years lor...
5. new running shoes... doc says I need a good proper one..(am a slight over-pronator.so gotta get proper ones ...if not..MORE knee, ankle..blahblah problems...)
6. new slippers... cheapskate one can do...but it gotta be slip-proof man....my current 5 bucks one..nice but the bottom damn hopeless..the number of times I slipped??...let's not talk about it...
7. new....hmm..can't think of a good one yet.. Ill update soon!

hmm..supposed to be motivating le....ya..motivated now..to rob a bank..haa.. makes things easier...sheesh.
sleepy la peepz..gota go..nite!

with metta....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home