identity creation in progress

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

no plans..wat plans..

heY peepz..how's everyone doing..CNY's over...finally! so glad... but yea..no more angpows.. oh well...
time seriously flies..it's March already lor! this is scary..soon ill be 60! wat the.. eew.
my ankle's not recovering...it's hurting like mad.. swollen like mad as well. sigh..been so long already...almost a month n more.. ..dunch tink it's smtg very serious though..since I can still walk...limp I mean.. haa. hopefully it'll get well soon.. cos I really miss a good run!!!

lotsa tings happening with ppl around me..makes me tink a lot..and makes me wonder bout some stuff too.. all too complicated..life's really complicated..no wonder life's a bitch..haa.
feel like doing smtg silly now....dun ask me wat..juz maybe smtg stupid.. ill blog again when I tink of smtg good. =)

can't wait to catch Music n Lyrics...Hugh Grant..*drools..*.. heard Pursuit of Happiness's pretty good too..Will SMith n Jr. sounds interesting..anyone caught it yet? tag board le!

tink i need a dosage of a good enlightening dharma talk.. miss my bf dearies too! how u guys doing man... miss those days..jus miss u guys la! haa. okok, hope to catch u all sometime soon..

big plans @ home.. not really mine though...yea some biz @home stuff.. tink my parents are seriously excited n enthu about it lor.. im not really into it..but oh well..my support for them of course!! n if it makes big money...im all for it! =) Im a practical pig..yes.

alritey..going off...can't wait to have big plans to post... which I have absolutely no idea about..not even a hint.well, okay maybe my aussie trip but otherwise..nothing!!!
*cross fingers* plans..good big plans..pls fall on me...

with metta....me me metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home