identity creation in progress

Friday, December 29, 2006

in pain in rain in vain...

a reeaaly lousy day.... leeme whine...in the rain and in pain...

went 4 an "accupuncture" today.. coz I tot I pulled a back muscle... was in real pain when I woke up .. anywayz..after the "sinseh" session...realised that the spine was out of place...must haf been when I carried the heavy box.. accidently "pushed" off the spinal cord or smtg.. sheesh.. aint that amazing!
yea..n I gotta tell u that "sinseh" session was a life-time experience man.. the "doc" practically n literally "pushed" the spine n bones back lor.. all the cracking sounds...Ill never forget ..at least for these few weeks..haa. manz.. 3 times he did it! sheesh..... my first time..n hopefully my last..
still hurts now..hurts so much !!!!!! but least I can breathe better..cos of the off-place spine..I cdnt breathe properly since last nite...
now with the rain and the pain... my days can't get any worse huh..(I hope so..)
waiting..n looking forward to the sunshine after the rain n pain! =)

have a good weekend u guys... mine will be kinda lousy..working on eve's night ..hopefully my back will get better by then..

with metta....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home