identity creation in progress

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

dreams...will be dreams forever...


back frm my muAy bOx class..manz.my arms got no more strength to type a long post.. it's trembling..... pathetic.. not like it was very xiong... hm. darn, must strengthen my biceps triceps or watever ceps it is. :P

but i must admit it was very shiok... the shiokness comes frm punching like mad. punch like some jerk is in front of u... punching out ur frustrations.. although most of the time, i kinda go off target. *faintz*

I had a dream yesterday...dreamt of someone I shouldnt be dreaming of anymore.. but it was so good to see him again. so good to hold him..so good to be held by the person u loved. Ive had these dreams on n off even though we aint' together anymore..
ever heard of the chinese saying "Re you suo si, Ye you suo meng"...means what u think of in the day...ull dream of in the night... smtg like tat la.. well, I believe in it..

Although we moved on..he moved on...but I think I never really let my heart moved on.. it's hard when u gave it all... n it's gone.. I guess it's all over..n those memories shd just remain as memories.
My heart's been hurt so many times I learnt never to show it again..
my heart needs someone to heal n protect...not to break ...
I guess it will live again when the right person comes... but.... will it ever happen?

for my friends in love..i know ive said this before..but i believe being in love is one of the best things in the world....the feeling of knowing someone will be there for u.... knowing that someone will hold u when times get rough... the someone will hug u when u need a shoulder to cry on... that someone will tell u everything will be alright.. that someone u can just sit with in silence n u are satisfied.....
treasure him or her... cos love is a precious thing...

with metta....


Thank you my friend (6)...
I dreamt of u last night again... I met u a few years ago... I didnt even dreamt of being with u when I first knew u... i thought we were so far apart and different... but when we got to know each other more... I realise how close we were...and how similiar our hearts were..
U were the one who showed me hope ..who let me love again... who healed my broken heart and let it live once more.. I will never forget the sweet memories.. the times we spent together...
Many times I felt I wasn't good enough for u, bcos I thought u deserve more... but u told me I was the one.. I guess I let that feeling got to me.. I wanted the best for u... and I ended up letting u go..
I know uve moved on, and I will too, but I want to thank u for being my best friend during the wonderful year.. u were someone I could tell almost everything too..
I know I mean nothin to u now.. I won't be sad over it bcos I know nothing's forever. I wish u well, and I know ur gf 's one of the luckiest girl around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home