identity creation in progress

Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin..U will always be remembered...


OmG. I think some of u guys may haf heard about the sad news. Steve Irwin died. The world just lost one wonderful conservationist.

If u are wondering who the heck is Steve Irwin...he's also known as Mr Crocodile Hunter. He's well-known for his Aussie hit documentary "Crocodile Hunter", Im sure most of us have at least a slight memory of a guy on tv who seemed like a friend of crocodiles, hosting shows about animals and nature. He always appeared so happy n excited about the things of nature that he was explaining. Sadly, he died in a freak accident, was attacked by a stingray...

Just a post or two ago, I talked bout the need for ppl to be more considerate to the environment and all, n today, this great guy, who had been a passionate environmentalist, is gone. Sigh. Im sure the crocodiles are mourning for him too.

Well, Im not exactly a fan of crocodiles, they somehow give me the creeps... so I totally admire his love for them. It's not easy for someone to be so open bout his passion for nature. Im sure he did influence a lot of ppl in loving the enviornment more and we will miss him..

Today was kinda slow..but did a few nice things. Went for a walk with mum...(a long time since we did that I think...haa) n tried to jog a little (test-drive my injured leg..) ..it din hurt that much though. yay. hope it's really recovering...n it wun act up on me suddenly.
catched up with mum...had dinner with parents.. oh yea. I jsut realised I miss broccoli so much. haa. In case u dunno ...I so lOVE broccOli n mY mum cooks the best broccoli dish. haa. so was having dinner n there was BROCCOLI! ..though it wasnt tat long ago since I had it..but it just "made" my day after a bite! haa. darn..broccoli makes me high. =) maybe it was the anti-oxidants acting.

Im feeling so strange now..my throat is starting to hurt..urgh.. cos I finished this huge bag of chips and another 2 packet of muchies...by myself... OMG. the guilt is attacking me! sheesh. That's the problem, I can't haf too much food lying around home. It just ends up in my stomach. That reminds me, I can't tahan that Lay's catchphrase , it annoys me cos it can be so true . "Betcha can't eat just one!" Shucks. I just realised the bag of chips I ate was Lay's! Damn.

Think Id better go rest, body still aching frm yest's looong day. haa. so here u go, goodnite..n to Steve Irwin.."U will always be remembered...kudos to ur passion for nature..."

with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home