identity creation in progress

Friday, September 08, 2006

horrified...



OmG. I must talk about this. 2 consecutive days of cruel news. at least it's cruel to me. yest news..read about the sick person who apparently slit throats of cats and left it around dead. Imagine he actually enjoy the slitting of throats of these poor cats, n left it at various places..obviously for attention! What the h.. I was so disgusted to read that around 20 cats were found cut up n dead in the same way... all around Jurong etc.


If u have read these few days' papers' forum, lots of ppl wrote in to protest against the lenient sentence for the cat abuser. I strongly agree that if a person has the guts to torture living things and killing it with thrill appraently, it's no surprise he can do that to people too. A few month's jail aint gonna make him change for goodness' sake. If someone can kill, he can kill. Regardless of the object. The intention is there.



I was still coming to terms with the shock with I read today's papers. I almost puked. Im still traumatised. If u have the papers...refer to page 20. It's about Geese's Day-Antzar Eguna in Spain. Guess how they celebrate the occasion. Quoted from a website..
"The game consists of decapitating a dead goose hanging from a rope in the middle of the harbour – with nothing but their arms.

Coming alongside the hanging goose, the youngster grabs the neck of the animal and jumps into the water. Meanwhile, a group of “sailors” pull the ends of the rope, sending both goose and youngster into the air, subsequently letting it go and dropping them back into the water. The idea is to try and get the animal’s head off while withstanding this vigorous jostling."

Oh man..the pic in straits times really freaked me out. Poor geese. So what if they are dead already. Would u do that to a dead human body? OMG. think Im gonna faint soon. Urgh. Enough. Ill stop here for today. Im sorry if today's post's a little too "ethical" ..but. I just had to let this out.! Have a good weekend dearies! Thank you my friends (2).... This time I wanna thank 2 good friends (they are good friends with each other!)...I met u2 in JC. I remember ur patience, ur chirpiness and ur loyalty towards friends. u guys were always around when anyone needs help. U stood up for friends, u listened, u cheered ppl up , and u haf a great sense of humour. I remember how u2 were always cheering me up when I was upset with some jerk. U guys were so sweet and Im always thankful that u didn't just walked away when u all could. Thanks for listening to my "same problems" at that time, thanks for the patience and thanks for the memories. I wonder how u guys are doing now. Just know Ill never forget those times. with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home