identity creation in progress

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Charlie's Kat angel??!?


Hey, thanks dearies for supporting my blog, do link me if u haf one too! =>

Ah..my body is aching.. juz came back frm my first lesson of MuaY thAi! buaHaa. eH in case u r starting to imagine me in the OnG bAk role. Forget it. not even close to Charlie's Angel. haa.
it's juz a "For Beginner" kinda stuff, a lot less intese than those professional muaythai boxing sch... ..but darn it's realli tough enough. manz. heard frm the instructor that for those prof schs, they have to run up n down bukit timah hills, up n down 30storey high stairs..blah blah..all for WaRM UP! ??? sheesh!

could hardly keep my balance when we had to punch with the big mits (gloves thingy..)... hmm. I prefer kickboxing though, this is really a lot of technique. For u guys (Yes, GUYs too.), if u r into Ong Bak n stuff, give it a try, Muay BoxinG. YeeEhAaa!


actually ..was gonna talk bout something realli deep...like love or something..but Im feeling too "tough" to talk bout that now. haa, must be the after-effects of the session...

oh yea, Im thinking of starting a series of "thank the mystery friend" stuff. For every post coming up..Ill try to end with a small section that will describe a different friend....a friend that I want to thank for entering my life...n he or she has made a difference in my life..no matter how small..or how great.. =) and the best part is...I won't reveal the name..haa. so for u guys reading my blog....if the description fits..it must be you!

for tonight....gimme a break..Im dead tired...haa. it will start tomorrow! =)
so....that's all folks!

with metta............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home