identity creation in progress

Monday, September 04, 2006

WelComE. HuAn YinG. SelamaT DatAnG. *aPPlause*


YaY...finaLLy moved to a nicer environment..haa. friendster's blog was kinda boring me.. too restricting.....so thought I should shift my blog here.
well actually, I started this blogsite about 1yr plus ago when I was studying alone in KL.....if u are wondering where the old posts I did then, are ...dun bother searching..I deleted it away! =) too many "censored" stuff... it was hard to screen thru...so I decided to just delete ALL of them... =>
Start afresh! so may I welcome u guys here! Do link me if u haf a blog too yea?

btw if u are interested to read my old posts ... here it is..
http://katzqi.blogs.friendster.com/katzqi/

thanks for ur support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home