identity creation in progress

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

can't stop smiling over a cut.


today was quite usual...except.. heh. visited the "salon". got a bit annoyed at my split-ends.. n
..I wanted to see The guy la. I mean the hairstylist.. dunno why...I tink he's kinda cute.. not as in cute kind of cute..but ..aiya. forget it. it's just me. I have unique (not wierd!) taste. now I can't stop smiling. sheesh.


U know..when I was really young...I HATED..really HATED going to the salon...or rather cutting my hair...my mum always had to drag me to the salon...and it'll end up with Me dragging her OUT of the salon.....if i had to cut..ill be mourning for it for the next 2 weeks....
dunno why but I hated cutting my hair.. my mum's the kind who believes in neat short hair that req. minimum maintainance.. which explains why my childhood photos never had me with longer than 1inch-below-ear hair.. haa.

But Now..it's different..heh.. god-knows since when I started looking forward to going to the salon... actually it's more cos of the hairstylist... I remember my days in KL too.. haa. I would go for a hair-cut when Im stressed out.. and it HAD to be THAT guy. he's darn cool lor. bald...with a bandanna... n his dress sense is like "Ill never have the guts to dress like that man!". But he's super good with his hair-cut skills! =>

Back here...Ive found another! hee. and he definitely is not bald.. cuter.. but the same kinda stylo type. gay or not..i dunno..I hope not! that will make me sad.... =<
Oh sheesh, talked too much about hair n hair cuts. anyways...I think I feel lost. (What's new? ) Really. Im still lost. Okay before u start telling me how to not feel lost..etc. StOp. Ill get over it. Just give me some time. I just needed to let it out.. so I put it on my blog. Not to ask for help k..
If u ask me what I meant by lost... I guess it's like the feeling of not knowing ur place in the world. What am I supposed to be doing? yes I know working. Besides that. Where should I be headin to? hmm. damn. that makes me miss study life. I wun haf to think that much then. sheesh.

oh well, better go get some sleep soon.. u dearies take care huh. I really appreciate ur support for my blog... whoever u are!

with metta.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home