identity creation in progress

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

24 (starring Kat Carrey)

=) feel old now. sigh.. @ this age...my mum already had me kicking inside her.. (haf i mentioned this before?...)
goodness... technically, she was already a mum! wow..n
me..now @ 24.. feels like a 10 yr old.. haa. oh well, smtg went wrong with puberty I guess... din get to the brains part =P LOL..

anywayz..had a nice weekend.. yup, nice food n nice company =) sat.. had dinner with parents..@ bendemeer.. went to mustafa after tat.. i dunno how it will sound to u ..but I like the place man.. ya it's kinda packed.. with things n ppl.. it's kinda "intimidating" with SOOOO many stuff around u.. I seriously wonder how they do stock take.. haa. oh but for my friends who r claustrophobic..ill advise u not to step in there..

yea..but I like the place..u can find almost every thing there...n almost each time I go in..ill end up buying something..hee. yup.. bought a pair of "thongs-sandals" thingy.. a bag.. n googles! yippe.. n they all added up to...say less than 50 bucks =)
mum bought swim suit.. n "sandals-slip ons" too.

dad.. paid for all. =P *lol*


sunday... was nice =) started with grandma house.. lunch, lingered ard. went to kwan inn temple after tat... parents left for some appmt...
joined my bro n bro's sweetie grace for shopping ( i was like a lamp post lo...but considering my "tan"...i wasnt too bright la..haa)... oh yea.. they gave me a prezzie...a vibrating piggie (no..not for any purposes, other than to massage neck or feet .. =P) im so gonna take a pic n post it up soon.. .

then...bought a skirt! yes..so happy..been looking for one anyway.. 10bucks @ bugis village.. tot was cheap..till realised I cd haf bargained.. damn.. oh well.

"patrolled" ard Raffles Hotel..guided by dear grace.. haa. was so amused with their washrooms.. they were camouflaged with the walls lor.. sheesh. saw a Bentley.... damn..was nice la. posh posh.. but tink Lamborghini 's nicer le. more "zai" hip look..

had my coffee dosage...finally after weeeeeks.. starbucks...COD...I like... =)
oh yea..while coffee-ing...da necklace my bro gave me, became a "model" for grace photo-taking..haa. thanks to her phone..managed to get these pics up here (tks sweet!).. nice ah. pendant's made of sea-shells.... grace has 1 too, her's made of sand =)

n last part of da day.. met up with parents again for dinner.. yup... nice food..nice company.. =) reco them to one of my fav veg plc @ Suntec...fusion food.. western cum chinese cum indian too. haa. forgot to take photos of them.. otherwise cd put it up. tink we had a lotta mushroom dishes though...
n I tink we were the most "troublesome" customers @ tat time.. big water drinkers=needed refill every 10mins...asked lotta questions most customers dun ask ... cracked lame jokes most customers never think of....*lol*

anywayz.. juz wanna thank the peepz tat made my day =) thanks for the prezzie n the fun!


with lotsa lotsa happy metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home