identity creation in progress

Thursday, September 20, 2007

crashed..

crashed today...well sorta...caused a little...bike accident...erm...tried to fetch my friend but..din work out ... the moment i started the engine..moved bout 20cm..n it fell to the side..the bike landed ontop of me...my leg...or feet was super "bent"...(i din even know im tat agile!).. thank god it din hit the lamp-post infront...
I was sorta stuck beneath the bike.. for a moment..i thought the bike might blow up or smtg...(too much hollywood stuff..)
gotten some scrapes...and tink i fractured or broke my toe-bone...or watever it is..it hurts like mad still...

feel kinda bad..bout disfiguring my friend's bike...(not the white one in the pic...tat's the bike tat marked my first solo ride! )




but..im fine..and was so touched to have really kind pp tat rushed out frm their shops to attend to me...dressed up my wound...n made sure i was safe... how sweet !! =) ( i insisted on taking a photo with the nice lady!)
well..cos the accident... the front tyre was kinda punctured ... had to change it... costs bout S$4 bucks la..not tat bad.. hee.

for the moment..I tink id better stick to riding alone... no kidding.. my toe really hurts like mad..it's quite swollen ..sobz.
hmm..1 more week here till im due home.. aww...sad.. hmm. dunno wat im gonna do when i get back though.. work.yea. how fun! =P
with metta..
Qiz







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home