identity creation in progress

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

bike...i rock... =)

hmm. noting much happened these few days....my few canadian frenz weren' around..so din haf much english speakin pp to yak... =P time passsed really slowly though.. hmm..oh yea.. ironed the uniforms for the little sweeties.. packed their stuff a little.. taught them some english as usual....n tried to help as much as i can.. it gets a little tough when i dun really know what i can or cannot do.

OH YA...the most happening thing...(at least to me...) is I rode a bike myself dammit. haa. no lessons..no body with me.. all the "lessons" i had was 2 mins of asking about the "starting", "stopping", "accelerating"...then i was on my own..with my friend's super nice bike.gotta take a pic tom. damn shiok la.. was going down the road on 70 in 5 mins time.... haa. i tink i rock man!

i find turning a little scary though..dun dare to tilt much.. n i know nuts bout their traffic rules...(ppl dun even wear helmets for godness' sake...n 4ppl get on A bike)..wat rules matter...? so tempted to rent a bike now..so i can ride wherever n whenever i wish to..so fun lo.. the wind...the speed.. but no worries.. i had my helmet on..n i usually go on 40-50.. =)
alritey..more pics soon..the com is really slow in uploading..pls understand.. =)


with metta..
Qiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home