identity creation in progress

Sunday, September 23, 2007

burn..wat's next.

ok..maybe im not fated to handle motorbikes well... guess wat.. last nite.. got myself a bad burn from the exhaust pipe of a damn nice huge bike. saw it few nights ago..a row of super cool bikes (kinda like harley..) found out last night tat the owners r friends of the nice peepz who helped me when I crashed the bike last time.

so... was darn excited to take a pic.. stood next to it...n ____! damn, the exhaust pipe is huge can! din realise my leg was leaning on it till I felt the burn.

this pic.....sigh..huge sacrifice... think it's a 2nd degree burn. feels like it.. the heat nv went away till today.. n it ll a reeally ugly scar ...sob. anywayz. had to keep poking it with a needle to "deflate" the blister.. (i know..eeks)
though burning the needle etc reminded me of the tattooing. ouch.
sigh. gonna end up with ALOT shit by the time i get back. hee.

1 more week left..booohoooo..

metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home