identity creation in progress

Sunday, October 21, 2007

passed...why!

guess wat. passed the insurance exam. sigh. first time in my life feeling lost after passing an exam. ya i studied but honestly everything didn make sense to me at all..just merely memorising n forcing the info into my brains.
dunno why the heck i could pass too. i guess prob good karma happened to ripen at that time..lucky or not i really dunno.

am so lost..because i pass , i ve to go tru the training and all.. my parents seemed to be keen on me being an insurance adviser.. it's not the first time i let known my "non-interest".. am i supposed to go on with it even though the stuff makes me stressed up n sad? well..maybe like what my mum would say.. a job is a job.. not everyone will like their job.. it's about earning a living. (i reallly don't wish to be one of these ppl..)
im hoping a "decent" job will come along soon.. or more like smtg to happen so i can get out of this "career job" crisis.. it's making me sad. urgh.

hmm..other than tat.. my days were pretty cool. been back at Cold Rock.. enjoying work.. though there's lots of changes going on there now... it reminds me of how humans naturally resist change..and it takes a lot of effort to adapt and get used to "new" procedures..
changes.. hmm.. soon i guess there'll be even more changes if a new job comes along.. gawd.. i really rather be a student seriously. everythings' laid out..aint need to worry much about justifying your choices n decisions...=(

metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home