identity creation in progress

Saturday, December 27, 2008

my foot!

Day 23.

fell off the bike last night while trying to turn. too much groceries and lost my balance. so....my left foot was kinda "crushed" by the bike..
din hurt a lot actually after that.. forgot to ice it, but i did apply some medical oil to soothe it...
thought it was gonna be okay...
BUT.. the pain came during my sleep. I spent the whole night holding my foot.. couldn't sleep much. din know why but it was hurting throughout the enitre night. shit.
woke up limping. can't walk properly now. and i have to miss jogging at the beach now. damn.
hope it'll get better soon. i m lucky not to break any bones. *thankful*

since i couldnt move around much, decided i will spend today at home watching dvds. thankfully a friend came over from the orphanage. we met up nearby (NaiHarn Beach) and chatted the entire afternoon! she's so sweet.

making plans for new year's eve.. might wanna go somewhere out of phuket..
for now..have to hope my foot recovers soon..

sabaai dee.

(PS: check this MTV out.. it's so sad I cried..n cried..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtNuxQ7eFo&feature=related
one of the band member died..the MTV is "real".. showed how the member's dad cared for him when he was sick and how his band mates miss him..the dad looked so old n sad..)

love all lots..treasure life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home