identity creation in progress

Friday, December 05, 2008

sabaai dee..

sawat dee kaa,
im so glad i made it here.. finally! my much awaited trip was postponed cos of the airport chaos n damn was i disappointed!
this was what happened 5 days ago...
received an sms @ 2am that said "Urgent!!!! Flight **** frm Singapore to Phuket has been cancelled due to airport closure....for more info pls call...." no joke. i was supposed to check in @ 11am.. n was so looking forward.

that sms sounded so spam.. n i tried hours to call the "HOT-line" ..but nope, nobody picked up, i was so listening to ads n "our servers are busy, we will attend to you shortly.." right.

for the entire morning, i was put on hold n never got tru to ANYONE. bet i clocked more than 50times of calling the stupid customer service line. yes n that company happened to A.A. seriously, I think i ll stick to Tiger.

had to go down to the airport to find out wtf was happening. bad planning n crowd management. queued somemore, was told i had to wait 5 days more to depart.
next day, went to try my luck, n HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THEIR TICKETING COUNTER @ T1? I bet u suffered the same shit. queued forever (average of 45mins each time).
U try feedbacking.. there's no reply to any feedback u mail them, n there's no fax number..n please don't tell me to call their customer service number.

Yesterday night.. I was half-expecting the same sms so I kept looking @ my phone. it's really ridiculous how I m so pissed n yet worried.
oh well, thank gosh it din happen n im finally HERE in Thailand! =)

I know, Im here again..(everyone tells me that..) i don't know how to explain it, but it's an attraction.. n im so in love with this place..
each trip here is a totally different adventure n i just never got enough of it..
this time around.. it's quite a different purpose, n for a longer time..
Will keep all updated bout my new adventure!

for today...
reached Phuket @ 3pm..checked in a really old hotel.. miss the usual one i go to.. (had to save some bucks this time..)
went for MASSAGE.. bumped around n acted touristy.. =)
tmr will be an interesting day..
not too sure bout my plans yet but im bound for the orphanage in a few day's time. miss the children!

sabaai dee~
Kat..Maew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home