identity creation in progress

Friday, November 02, 2007

home spa...

TGIF for once. heh. evening off, so went for dinner with parents. Bendemeer mkt..cheap good food! had my veg. yee mee! yum! after tat, wanted to get a little "thai"....so we ended up @ Golden Mile..heh. was damn excited in the supermart..looking @ everything in thai, reminded me of the good times i had.. bleh. I WANNA GO THAILAND! =)

actually it's quite funny, going out with my parents is like a "multi-cultural" experience, today was Golden Mile, the last time was Mustafa, the last last was Geylang Serai to check out the Hari Raya pasar malam... damn happening right! =)

oh yea, just wanted to share smtg. If u know of anyone (maybe parents, grandparents etc) who are having some health problems, such as insomnia, backaches, knee pains, migraines, high blood pressure, depression etc. they really gotta try out these 2 machines. It's called Hot House n the Chi Machine. My parents invested in it n it's our "home spa" now..

it's damn cool n the results are amazing. They serve as a massager, promotes blood circulation, n enhance the immune system. in fact, it helped my mum alot with her knee pains n backache, n my dad with his insomnia. u can really see the difference.

my parents got their friends to try it n they were amazed too. I thought it's a great gift for parents or loved one who can benefit from it. At first I thought it to be similar to those OSIM thingy.. which I felt was quite bo liao (iGallop.....yeeehaaa).. but..no.. it's way better n it promotes overall well-being.
best thing? u dun need to sit on it n gallop.. u just lie down n sleep. imagine being able to feel good anytime at ur own convenience...like our home spa. =)
will post some photos of it soon, if u wanna know more, drop me a msg ba.

working my weekend away again...boo.hoo. nitey!
with metta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home